And this Kawaii journey begin...

And this Kawaii journey begin...

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

AFA ID 2014,Not much but still gold!

Kirin desu!! Still got so many event to write!
And still on flashback mode until..umm..until I got nothing to write about last year haha ^^
This time I want to share about AFAID 2014. It's a huge anime event in south east asia.
Only have a bit of kawaii things here, because on that event I can't wandering around.

Here's my kawaii finds! *kinda lucky coz I had a chance to take picture of famous cosplay and a japanese 'big star' ^^

Cute cosplay Angie and Ying Tze from Malaysia

A very cool cosplay of Yuegene Fay from Thailand

Mon from Taiwan


It's kinda creepy, but I dunno why I find it kinda cute xDD *Kirin chan love SnK anime lol*

AFA mascot and Monas, the symbol of Jakarta



And I was so glad to meet super nice Mr. TM Revolution in person
Not so much kawaii post this time, but lets move on to the next kawaii finds ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment