And this Kawaii journey begin...

And this Kawaii journey begin...

Monday, January 26, 2015

A Kitchen That Makes You Surprised!



Flash back again to 2014 with Kirin here, It's not Japanese event related but hey! We can find Kawaii anywhere, right?
It's a 'Surprise Kitchen', a culinary bazaar event in one of the big mall in the central of Jakarta, Indonesia.
Most of the seller, are usually sell their product online, so it's really great event to show their product massively.
Here's my Kawaii shoots!! *I only have the photos, every products on this pictures not belongs to me, and if you ask me where you can find these, trust me I don't know it either lol*

Yes! For Hungry people ^^
The 'green tea' taste was heavenly delicious :9


Look at that cute packaging!! Kawaii :)
Cute packaging for ..err..a really soft tofu with lots of different flavors..sweet flavors nyum~


Dark chocolate, red velvet, peanut butter, matcha~ *drools*
Sweets heaven~ <3

Kirin da!!!

A bouquet of happiness..beautiful cupcakes decoration~

Rilakkuma Roll Cake :3
Lava cakes with lots of various flavors, tried the yellow one. It's mango!!

Kawaii booth background ^^ Kirin-chan mo iru yo~
Too much cuteness and sweetness on this post, I think I got diabetes O.o
Happy Monday Night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment