And this Kawaii journey begin...

And this Kawaii journey begin...

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Miku Expo Jakarta 2014 Cuteness Overload!


hey hoo~ It's Kirin first post!! One fact about me, I'm obsessed with Giraffe!! lol
Since it's the begining of new year, how about review some big event last year?
For this first post, I'll share my 'kawaii experience' in Miku Expo Jakarta on May 28,29 2014.
Honestly, I'm not a huge fans of Hatsune Miku, but since it's the first ever Miku event on Jakarta, I'm so excited to attend it ^^
MIKU EXPO CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!

The exhibition really makes me can't stop taking photos!! Here's my kawaii shoot ^^

Life sized Hatsune Miku from Japan

My fave character, Kaito-kun~ <3




Somehow I focused on that Kawaii Yuki Daruma lol!


Sakura Miku Nendoroid..Kawaii ~ <3



Snow Miku
Kya~ KIRIN!!! 


And soo many more cuteness, especially the performance! Really love the theme and lighting effect for every song, it was really makes the audience came into a whole different world!

So happy to share my first post in Kawaiinesia ^^ I'll post more review about last year big event for this January post. Hope it still fun to read even the event is from a long time ago lol :)

*ps: Honestly I'm not confident with my english hehe, hopefully my english got better after writing in Kawaiinesia, Ganbarimasu ^^9




No comments:

Post a Comment